Monday, June 21, 2010

Done with Classes, and Eurotrip!

I'm done with classes and exams!! YAY!! My finals were really hard and I studied like crazy for both of them. I kept track with tallies and I studied for thermo for something like 55 hours. Jeeeeez. Still not sure how I did that. But now I'm done and I can relax!...sort of.

I guess I should explain myself: I leaving for a crazy Eurotrip on Wednesday and I have to prepare everything tomorrow!! I'm starting off in Barcelona, then going straight to Paris for Disneyland Paris (!!), then taking the chunnel into London, then flying off to Venice to go hang out with my mom in Italy for a week. I finally got almost everything figured out tonight.

It's actually 1:30 am so I should probably go to bed, but I'm gonna try to blog as I go on this trip to keep everyone updated. (Also, I hope I don't laugh out loud too much at random intervals in London because their accents amuse me a lot more than a normal person. PS, Gail, I will be thinking of you!! :D)

Anyway, it's good to be done, but sad to be saying goodbye, but I'll technically have 1.5 more days in Madrid after I come back from Rome. It cost too much to change my ticket so eh I'm just going back from Spain. Plus I need to say goodbye to Madrid properly! Keep an eye out for updates on Barcelona, Paris, London, and Italy!

See you all soon! (Really)
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment