Saturday, March 6, 2010

Really? Cool! :)

The other day, the club for exchange students here organized a party at a bar, and I decided to go. It was a lot fun because I got to talk to so many other exchange students. I met people from France, China, Singapore, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, and I can't even remember the rest, there were so many countries!

Every exchange student that wants a "buddy" is partnered with one, or a Spaniard that they can talk to for fun. I have a buddy, and we never actually found each other that night (it was REALLY crowded!!) But, in the process of trying to find him, I talked to a lot of other Spaniards.

The cool part was, they all said something at one point about how good my Spanish was! I couldn't believe it; at first I thought they were talking about someone else. I asked, "me??" and they were like "yep!" I guess that means I'm not nearly as terrible at Spanish as I think I am! :) I still have to work on rolling my R's, though. That always gets me.

Overall it was just a nice boost of confidence. Also, it's the weekend, woooooo!! I have a job interview today through Skype. Wish me luck!!

Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment